Doing the simplest little things can help save the environment and also save you money in the long run. You do not have to a tree-hugger to do your part in saving Earth.
- Skip bottled water, use a water filter to purify tap water.
- Find a second use for plastic bags from grocery shopping.
- Safety razors – giving up on disposable razors for the old-fashioned safety razors is a great way to save money and the environment at the same time.
- Mineral salt deodorant sticks – lasts longer than traditional deodorant sticks.
- Wear clothes that do not need to be dry-cleaned and it lessens the use of toxic chemicals.
- Use rechargeable batteries.
- Print only when necessary and even then print on both sides of the paper.
- Fix any leaks or cracks around the house.
- Is being frugal fun? You bet it is. Sort of.
- Benefits of Economic Recession
- How to Choose Hiking Global Positioning System.
- Fishing Tools You Cannot Overlook
- I am greener than I ever expected.