Elections in the United States are mandated by law to occur at specific intervals and days depending on the office. Special elections can be held in the event of a death, retirement or resignation. All U.S. elections are held for three different levels: federal, statewide or local governments.
- What Did the National Assembly Vow in the Tennis Court Oath?
- Who Wrote the Declaration of the Rights of Man and of the Citizen?
- French National Convention
- Mayor Rybak Celebrates at White Castle
- The Reign of Terror and Robespierre