It’s not hard to spot a good employee. Here are a few characteristics I’ve identified:
1. Comes to work on time or early
2. Has a pleasant attitude and is helpful
3. Works a full day without supervision
4. Goes the extra mile without being asked
5. Has self-motivation
6. Has a vested interest is his or her professional development
7. Meets or exceeds the company’s standards
8. Has good attention to detail
9. Works well independently or as part of a team
These are just a few qualities you can look for when reviewing the employees that work for you. the list can also help you train employees to be better workers and help your business grow.
- Customer Care Call Center Outsourcing: Is It Really That Profitable
- Customer Support Call Center Outsourcing: Is it Truly That Profitable?
- Make Your Team Be the Best They Can Be Through Team Building
- Making the Most of Your Best
- Four Important Tips For A Great Relationship With Telemarketing Companies