The man was in no shape to drive, so he wisely left his car parked and walked home. As he was walking unsteadily along, he was stopped by a policeman.
“What are you doing out here at 2 A.M.?” said the officer.
“I’m going to a lecture.” the man said.
“And who is going to give a lecture at this hour?” the cop asked.
“My wife.” said the man.
- Joke of the Day: Under the Influence?
- Joke of the Day: My Wife’s Not Speaking to Me!
- Wisconsin Drinking and Driving Laws
- A New Way to Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day
- Hogan’s Goat or an Easy Way to End a Story